Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Fantasies: The Women

Yesterday I asked if I should include a blog post for women in Halloween costumes. After a resounding silence, I figured, "what the heck". Keep in mind that, unlike the previous blog post that depicted my fantasies about costumes I'd like to wear (if I was built for it), this blog contains my fantasies for costumes I'd like to see women wear (if they have the bodies for it). Consider this blog post definitely not "PC".

Harley Quinn

Harley is my favorite bad girl. I know, Catwoman has a lot more class, but Harley just seems really fun...when she's not trying to kill you. This is a fantasy and, in real life, I'd drop Harley like an angry rattlesnake and start running, but in the safety of my imagination, I think she's really HAWT. Found a pic of a model in costume that I think shows how the Harley costume would appear in real life.

I found something else at the Fan Art Exhibit blog. Apparently, there was an online April Fool's gag that depicted actress Kristen Bell made up as Harley for a supposed appearence in The Dark Knight (2008) . I don't think Bell's Harley looks as fun as the one from the Batman animated series, though. She seems kind of sad. Makes you want to take her under your (Bat) wing, doesn't it?

Supergirl

What can I say? Supergirl is one of the ultimate sex fantasies for Superhero fan boys. Smallville fans have come to think of actress Laura Vandervoort as the Supergirl, but she has many incarnations. The one thing I don't understand is how you're expected to read the "S" on her chest with all of the "distortion"?

Power Girl

Even more than Supergirl, to pull off this costume takes quite a set of "attributes" not possessed by most women. After all, how can a woman be so big on top and so thin elsewhere? It's like expecting a real life woman to have the proportions of a Barbie doll or Jessica Rabbit. It just can't be done. At least Supergirl has a more or less realistic frame that could be attained by a human being (with a lot of exercise and dieting). Nevertheless, she remains a popular male fantasy.

Batgirl

There are so many versions of Batgirl, I don't know where to begin, but I decided on the version that has the most mystery while still retaining the male fantasy factor. As you can see, this Batgirl has had an encounter with the Huntress (supposedly the daughter of Batman and Catwoman) and guess who didn't win the battle?

I couldn't find a pic of a Batgirl costume on a live model I felt gave a satisfying appearance and that was also printable on my blog (no pr0n, please), so you'll have to be satisfied with the graphic.

I know, I know. So many other fantasy super women to choose from. Catwoman and Wonder Woman are obvious favorites, which is probably why I decided not to include them (except for the brief homage to Selena below). Frankly, just about every woman in costume these days sports at least C-cup sized breasts which is amazing considering how they don't seem to get in the way during a fight. They also have waists that are supernaturally thin, so it's hard to believe these women even eat (though, by definition, they do burn a lot of calories during their various battles and jumping around buildings and such). Another woman who could have appeared here was the slave girl Leia from Return of the Jedi (1983), but based on Carrie Fisher's admission of using cocaine on the set of The Empire Strikes Back (1980), one wonders if the body of the bikini clad Leia was crafted less by workouts with a trainer and more by "nose candy".

That's it for now. Choose your favorite costume and go for it this Sunday. Happy. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment